- Masks are required during class.
- We limit the quantity of students per class. We keep doors open and/or HEPA HVAC running. Air purifiers are also running.
- Class sizes are limited. Payment is required at time of registration for all classes.
- Class supplies should be purchased before the first class. Please come to class prepared.
- Classes may be re-scheduled with 10 days notice.
- Refunds are not given for classes unless cancelled by Atelier.
- Atelier is not responsible for classes missed by students. If a student misses a class, they are welcome to schedule a workshop or private lesson make-up for an additional fee.
- Any class with fewer than four students enrolled three days before the first class meeting will most likely be cancelled. Fees will be refunded.
- Please do not bring food or drinks other than water to class.
- Students must be at least 10 years old to attend classes. For a student younger than 10 yrs old, private lessons are available.
Can’t remember how to warp your Rigid Heddle Loom? Want to be supervised while you do it so you can remember the steps and get started properly? This simple 2 hour class is for you. Students will work in pairs to assist each other in warping their looms under our instructor’s supervision and direction. Walk out ready to weave!
No materials are provided. Please have your warp and weft yarns wound and ready to work with before class starts. Please bring all parts for your loom.
Warp Your Rigid Heddle Loom Workshop: 1 class, $100
Materials included: None. This is a BYOL class (bring your own loom).
Locations & Schedule
- 1. 10-12pm, Sunday, July 9
- 2. 1-3pm, Sunday, July 23