Covid Shopping Rules:
- Please call ahead so we can prep your order as much as possible. If the line is busy, we're helping another customer, please call back in 10 mins.
- Try to narrow down colors and yarns with texts of photos with our staff ahead of time.
- Provide payment ahead of time whenever possible. We also accept PayPal and Venmo.
- You are required wear a face covering when you come to the shop.
- Sorry, State and County rules say you are not permitted to enter the store and browse.
- We'll have a table set up at the front door. Ring the doorbell if the door isn't open.
- Yes, you can touch the yarn.
- Yes, you can return yarn previously bought for store credit according to our return policy. No, you cannot return needles, books, notions and accessories.
Sorry, we cannot offer to fix knitting and wind yarn at this time. Please, do not ask Atelier staff to fix your knitting.
- If you can't fix your knitting, put it aside and let's get you a new, easy project instead.
- Ball winders and swifts are available for sale, if desired. Email us for an online link on how to wind your yarn by hand.
- If other people are waiting to pick up their package, we might ask you to step aside and wait.
- Please, maintain 6 feet of distance from other people if waiting your turn.
- Please be aware of other people waiting behind you.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to helping you get the yarns and supplies you need. Please stay well to knit and crochet another day!