Renovation & Covid Details
Atelier Yarns has been renovated!
In honor or our 30th year in San Francisco we've renovated the shop. Come see our improvements and experience the light, bright, gorgeous shop!
Atelier Marin has moved!
Atelier Marin has moved to 1707 4th Street in San Rafael between Ida and G streets. Come see our gorgeous, huge new shop!
Covid Rules as of November 1, 2021:
Atelier follows San Francisco and Marin County rules for Covid-19.
- Masks are required indoors no matter vaccination status. This includes our classes. Please read our class policy here.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering, you’ll find it right by the door.
- There is no capacity limitation or physical distancing required in shops.
- Our return policy has not changed and can be read here.
- For yarn purchased at Atelier, we will wind at least 1 ball of yarn while you wait. If other customers are waiting, we will ask you to return later to pick up the rest. As per always, and due to moth larvae, we do not wind yarn that is purchased outside of Atelier. Ball winders and swifts are available for sale.
- We will always try to offer 5-10 minutes of fixing errors or 1-2 small fixes at a time. Anything over that, please sign up for a workshop class.
- We accept cash, credit cards, checks, PayPal or Venmo for payment. For PayPal or Venmo, please show the payment confirmation to our staff.
Thanks to San Francisco and Marin County’s high vaccination rates, we are beyond excited to start getting back to normal, safely.