- Class sizes are limited. Payment is required at time of registration for all classes.
- Class supplies should be purchased before the first class. Please come to class prepared.
- Classes may be re-scheduled with 10 days notice.
- Refunds are not given for classes unless cancelled by Atelier.
- Atelier Yarns is not responsible for classes missed by students. If a student misses a class, they are welcome to schedule a workshop or private lesson make-up for an additional fee.
- Any class with fewer than four students enrolled three days before the first class meeting will most likely be cancelled. Fees will be refunded.
- Please do not bring food or drinks other than water to class.
- Students must be at least 10 years old to attend classes. For a student younger than 10 yrs old, private lessons are available.
In the first class, we will teach you to warp your loom and teach you different weaving patterns incorporating yarns from your stash. In the second class, we'll show you how to take your project off the loom and how to finish it. We'll also help you put a second warp on the loom so you leave with another piece ready to weave. If we have time, we’ll talk about some more things you can do and show you some great books to get your inspiration flowing.
We love to share our passion of all things yarn, so we hope you'll come play with us! Classes are held 2 weeks apart so you’ll have time to weave. Make sure you can attend both classes. We DO NOT offer make-ups for missed classes.
Beginning Weaving: 2 classes, $395
Materials Included: Loom, Carrying Bag, & Fringer
See class handout for additional materials required and homework.