- At least one Covid-19 vaccine dose or fully vaccinated is required. Masks are required.
- Class sizes are limited. Payment is required at time of registration for all classes.
- Class supplies should be purchased before the first class. Please come to class prepared.
- Classes may be re-scheduled with 10 days notice.
- Refunds are not given for classes unless cancelled by Atelier.
- Atelier is not responsible for classes missed by students. If a student misses a class, they are welcome to schedule a workshop or private lesson make-up for an additional fee.
- Any class with fewer than four students enrolled three days before the first class meeting will most likely be cancelled. Fees will be refunded.
- Please do not bring food or drinks other than water to class.
- Students must be at least 10 years old to attend classes. For a student younger than 10 yrs old, private lessons are available.
This workshop series is a great next step for Beginning Knitters. Socks are an incredible small project chock full of essential skills. Plus, you’ll learn the invaluable skill of knitting in the round without double pointed needles! We will take the mystery out of the Magic Loop technique and teach you everything you need to know to make top-down socks. A great class for all levels of knitters and for those who want to take our Seamless Sweater workshop. You will learn a lot!
Magic Loop Socks is a specific curriculum that you can choose to learn in our workshop classes. There may be other Magic Loop Socks students learning along with you or not and that’s ok. Workshop is full of students working on a variety of projects!
4 workshop classes, $100
Locations & Schedule
- 1. 7-9pm, Tuesdays, January 4, 11, 18 and 25
- 2. Or choose from one of our many Workshop series to learn Magic Loop Socks.
Please call 415-771-1550 to sign up for San Francisco
- 1. 9-11am, Mondays, October 4, 11, 18 and 25
- 2. 9-11am, Mondays, Feb 28, Mar 7, 14 and 21
- 3. Or choose from one of our many Workshop series to learn Magic Loop Socks.