- Masks are optional during class, unless an Atelier teacher requests they be worn.
- We limit the quantity of students per class. We keep doors open and/or HEPA HVAC running. Air purifiers are also running.
- Class sizes are limited. Payment is required at time of registration for all classes.
- Class supplies should be purchased before the first class. Please come to class prepared.
- Classes may be re-scheduled with 10 days notice.
- Refunds are not given for classes unless cancelled by Atelier.
- Atelier is not responsible for classes missed by students. If a student misses a class, they are welcome to schedule a workshop or private lesson make-up for an additional fee.
- Any class with fewer than four students enrolled three days before the first class meeting will most likely be cancelled. Fees will be refunded.
- Please do not bring food or drinks other than water to class.
- Students must be at least 10 years old to attend classes. For a student younger than 10 yrs old, private lessons are available.
Learn the basics of crochet and start a fun project! This class is a terrific intro to the stitches and concepts that will acquaint you with crochet. Start with a beautiful pot holder and move on to a granny square blanket, market bag and more!
Beginning Crochet is a specific curriculum that you can choose to learn in our workshop classes. There may be other beginner crochet students learning along with you or not and that’s ok. Workshop is full of students working on a variety of projects!
4 workshop classes, $100
Locations & Schedule
- 1. 7-9pm, Thursdays, September 14, 21, 28 and Oct 5
- 2. 7-9pm, Thursdays, October 12, 19, 26 and 2
- 3. 7-9pm, Thursdays, November 9, 16, 30 and Dec 7
- 4. 7-9pm, Thursdays, December 14, 21, 4 ($75)
- 5. 7-9pm, Thursdays, January 11, 18, 25 and Feb 1
- 6. 7-9pm, Thursdays, February 8, 15, 22 and 29
- 7. 7-9pm, Thursdays, March 7, 14, 21 and 28
Please call 415-771-1550 to sign up for San Francisco
- 1. 7-9pm, Wednesdays, Sept 13, 20, 27 and Oct 4
- 3. 7-9pm, Wednesdays, October 11, 18, 25 and Nov 1
- 4. 7-9pm, Wednesdays, November 8, 15, 22 and 29
- 5. 7-9pm, Wednesdays, December 6, 13, 20 and Jan 3
- 6. 7-9pm, Wednesdays, January 10, 17, 24 and 31
- 7. 7-9pm, Wednesdays, February 7, 14, 21 and 28
- 8. 7-9pm, Wednesdays, March 6, 13, 20 and 27