- At least one Covid-19 vaccine dose or fully vaccinated is required. Masks are required.
- Class sizes are limited. Payment is required at time of registration for all classes.
- Class supplies should be purchased before the first class. Please come to class prepared.
- Classes may be re-scheduled with 10 days notice.
- Refunds are not given for classes unless cancelled by Atelier.
- Atelier is not responsible for classes missed by students. If a student misses a class, they are welcome to schedule a workshop or private lesson make-up for an additional fee.
- Any class with fewer than four students enrolled three days before the first class meeting will most likely be cancelled. Fees will be refunded.
- Please do not bring food or drinks other than water to class.
- Students must be at least 10 years old to attend classes. For a student younger than 10 yrs old, private lessons are available.
Learn the basics of crochet and start a fun project! This class is a terrific intro to the stitches and concepts that will acquaint you with crochet. Start with a beautiful pot holder and move on to a granny square blanket, market bag and more!
Beginning Crochet is a specific curriculum that you can choose to learn in our workshop classes. There may be other beginner crochet students learning along with you or not and that’s ok. Workshop is full of students working on a variety of projects!
4 workshop classes, $100
Locations & Schedule
- 1. 7-9pm, Thursdays, June 10, 17, 24 and July 1
- 2. 7-9pm, Thursdays, July 15, 22, 29 and Aug 5
- 3. 7-9pm, Thursdays, August 12, 19, 26 and Sept 2
- 4. 7-9pm, Thursdays, September 9, 16, 23 and 30
Please call 415-771-1550 to sign up for San Francisco
- 1. 9-11am, Wednesdays, May 5, 12, 19 and 26
- 2. 9-11am, Fridays, May 7, 14, and 28 (3 weeks)
- 3. 9-11am, Wednesdays, June 9, 16, 23 and 30
- 4. 9-11am, Fridays, June 11 and 25 (2 weeks)
- 5. 9-11am, Wednesdays, July 8, 15, 22, 29
- 6. 9-11am, Fridays, July 9 and 23 (2 weeks)
- 7. 9-11am, Wednesdays, Aug 11, 18, 25 and Sept 1
- 8. 9-11am, Fridays, August 20 and Sept 3 (2 weeks)
- 9. 9-11am, Wednesdays, Sept 8, 15, 22 and 29
- 10. 9-11am, Fridays, September 10, 17, 24 and Oct 1