- Masks are required during class.
- We limit the quantity of students per class. We keep doors open and/or HEPA HVAC running. Air purifiers are also running.
- Class sizes are limited. Payment is required at time of registration for all classes.
- Class supplies should be purchased before the first class. Please come to class prepared.
- Classes may be re-scheduled with 10 days notice.
- Refunds are not given for classes unless cancelled by Atelier.
- Atelier is not responsible for classes missed by students. If a student misses a class, they are welcome to schedule a workshop or private lesson make-up for an additional fee.
- Any class with fewer than four students enrolled three days before the first class meeting will most likely be cancelled. Fees will be refunded.
- Please do not bring food or drinks other than water to class.
- Students must be at least 10 years old to attend classes. For a student younger than 10 yrs old, private lessons are available.
Take your knitting to the next level! Beginning Knitting graduates will be able to learn a lace cowl, fingerless mitts, holiday stockings etc. Whichever project they pick, students will add several more skills to their repertoire, such as reading their work, following a lace pattern, picking up stitches, 3-needle bind off, and more. Beginning or intermediate students can also use the class as a workshop to continue learning and get help on their projects.
$25 per class or a month of 4 classes for $100
Locations & Schedule
- 1.7-9pm, Mondays, March 6, 13, 20 and 27
- 2.7-9pm, Mondays, April 3, 10, 17 and 24
- 3.7-9pm, Mondays, May 1, 8, 15 and 22
- 4.7-9pm, Mondays, June 5, 12, 19 and 26
- 5.7-9pm, Mondays, July 10, 17, 24 and 31
- 6.7-9pm, Mondays, August 7, 14, 21 and 28
- 7.7-9pm, Mondays, September 11, 18, 25 and Oct 2
Please call 415-771-1550 to sign up for San Francisco
- 1.9–11am, Saturdays, March 11, 18, 25 and Apr 1
- 2.9–11am, Thursdays, April 6, 13, 20 and 27
- 3.7-9pm, Thursdays, April 6, 13, 20 and 27
- 4.9–11am, Saturdays, May 6, 13, 20 and June 3
- 5.9–11am, Thursdays, June 8, 15, 22 and 29
- 6.7-9pm, Thursdays, June 8, 15, 22 and 29
- 7.9–11am, Saturdays, July 15, 22, 29 and Aug 5
- 8.9–11am, Thursdays, August 10, 17, 24 and 31
- 9.7-9pm, Thursdays, August 10, 17, 24 and 31
- 10.9–11am, Saturdays, September 16, 23, 30 and Oct 7