- Masks are optional during class, unless an Atelier teacher requests they be worn.
- We limit the quantity of students per class. We keep doors open and/or HEPA HVAC running. Air purifiers are also running.
- Class sizes are limited. Payment is required at time of registration for all classes.
- Class supplies should be purchased before the first class. Please come to class prepared.
- Classes may be re-scheduled with 10 days notice.
- Refunds are not given for classes unless cancelled by Atelier.
- Atelier is not responsible for classes missed by students. If a student misses a class, they are welcome to schedule a workshop or private lesson make-up for an additional fee.
- Any class with fewer than four students enrolled three days before the first class meeting will most likely be cancelled. Fees will be refunded.
- Please do not bring food or drinks other than water to class.
- Students must be at least 10 years old to attend classes. For a student younger than 10 yrs old, private lessons are available.
Learn to knit Atelier's classic Seamless Sweater, knitted in one piece from the top down, in our most popular class ever. Students will make their first sweater using bulky yarn. Our pattern provides endless variety and timeless style in both pullover and cardigan variations. We will also teach you to tailor your sweater to fit you the way you want!
There is what some knitters consider a heavy amount of homework each week. Skill level is intermediate, so please discuss required skills and supplies with us to ensure the class is a good fit for you. Materials must be purchased in advance, as there is homework required before the first class! We strongly recommend Magic Loop Socks as a precursor to this class. If students have difficulty keeping up with class, private lessons are available.
4 class series, $100
Locations & Schedule
- 1. 9-11am, Saturdays, Oct 7, 21, Nov 4 and 18
- 2. 9-11am, Saturdays, Feb 3, 17, Mar 2 and 16
Please call 415-771-1550 to sign up for San Francisco
- 1.7-9pm, Tuesdays, November 7, 14, 21 and 28
- 2.7-9pm, Tuesdays, February 6, 13, 20 and 27