- At least one Covid-19 vaccine dose or fully vaccinated is required. Masks are required.
- Class sizes are limited. Payment is required at time of registration for all classes.
- Class supplies should be purchased before the first class. Please come to class prepared.
- Classes may be re-scheduled with 10 days notice.
- Refunds are not given for classes unless cancelled by Atelier.
- Atelier is not responsible for classes missed by students. If a student misses a class, they are welcome to schedule a workshop or private lesson make-up for an additional fee.
- Any class with fewer than four students enrolled three days before the first class meeting will most likely be cancelled. Fees will be refunded.
- Please do not bring food or drinks other than water to class.
- Students must be at least 10 years old to attend classes. For a student younger than 10 yrs old, private lessons are available.
Take your knitting to the next level! Beginning Knitting graduates will be able to learn a lace cowl, fingerless mitts, holiday stockings etc. Whichever project they pick, students will add several more skills to their repertoire, such as reading their work, following a lace pattern, picking up stitches, 3-needle bind off, and more. Beginning or intermediate students can also use the class as a workshop to continue learning and get help on their projects.
$25 per class or a month of 4 classes for $100
Locations & Schedule
- 1. 7-9pm, Mondays, June 7, 14, 21 and 28
- 2. 7-9pm, Mondays, August 9, 16, 23 and 30
Please call 415-771-1550 to sign up for San Francisco
- 1. 9–11am, Saturdays, July 17, 24, 31 and Aug 7
- 2. 7-9pm, Thursdays, August 12, 19, 26 and Sept 2
- 3. 9–11am, Saturdays, Sept 11, 18, 25 and Oct 2