Fall/Winter 2018 Class Schedule
- 1-4pm, Sundays, September 10 and 24
- 1-4pm, Sundays, October 8 and 22
- 1-4pm, Sundays, Oct 29 and Nov 12
- 1-4pm, Sundays, November 5 and 19
- 1-4pm, Sundays, December 3 and 17
- 1-4pm, Sundays, January 7 and 21
- 1-4pm, Sundays, January 14 and 28
- 1-4pm, Sundays, February 11 and 25
- 1-4pm, Sundays, March 4 and 18
- 1-4pm, Sundays, March 11 and 25
Learn how to weave on a Rigid-Heddle Loom. If you love yarn this class is for you!
Do you have lots of partial balls of yarn from previous projects? Would you like to make a scarf in an afternoon? We'll teach you how to direct warp your loom and get you weaving in no time! One of the best things about weaving is how easy it is to create your own designs; let us show you how!
In week one, we will warp your loom and teach you different weaving patterns incorporating yarns from your stash. In the second class, we'll show you how to take your project off the loom and how to finish it. We'll put a second warp on the loom so you leave with another piece ready to weave. If we have time, we’ll talk about some more things you can do and show you some great books to inspire.
We love to share our passion of all things yarn, come play with us! Classes are held 2 weeks apart so you’ll have time to weave. Make sure you can attend both classes. We DO NOT offer make-ups for missed classes.
Beginning Weaving: 2 classes: $375
Materials Included: Loom, Carrying Bag, & Fringer
See class handout for additional materials required and homework.