Fall/Winter 2020 Class Schedule
- 7-9pm, Mondays, September 9, 16, 23 and 30
- 9-11am, Saturdays, September 7, 14, 21 and 28
- 9-11am, Saturdays, October 5, 12, 19 and 26
- 7-9pm, Mondays, November 4, 11, 18 and 25
- 7-9pm, Tuesdays, Nov 26, Dec 3, 10 and 17
- 9-11am, Saturdays, Nov 30, Dec 7, 14 and 21
- 7-9pm, Mondays, January 6, 13, 20 and 27
- 9-11am, Saturdays, February 8, 15, 22, 29
- 7-9pm, Mondays, March 2, 9, 16 and 23
- 7-9pm, Tuesdays, March 3, 10, 17 and 24
Take it to the next level! Beginning Knitting graduates will be able to learn a lace cowl, fingerless mitts, holiday stockings etc. and at the same time add several more skills to their repertoire including reading their work, following a lace pattern, picking up stitches, 3-needle bind off and more. Beginning Knitting graduates can also use the class as a workshop, discussing with their instructor what projects they can work on to continue building skills while at the same time getting assistance on their projects.
"I also have to say that the classes are incredible! I started out a beginner 2 years ago & have taken almost every class they offer. I've made baby sweaters, hats, lacey scarves, cabled blankets and best of all 3 amazing sweaters! The teachers made it all easy & fun & I recommend this business very highly!!!"
Pros: Selection, Service, Location
Cons: I wish it were bigger!
-Melinda2662, 11/26/07 SF Citysearch