Spring/Summer 2019 Class Schedule
- 7-9pm, Mondays, March 4, 11, 18 and 25
- 10am-12pm, Saturdays, March 9, 16, 23 and 30
- 9–11am, Thursdays, April 4, 11, 18 and 25
- 7-9pm, Mondays, April 29, May 6, 13 and 20
- 10am-12pm, Saturdays, May 4, 11, 18 and 25
- 9–11am, Thursdays, June 6, 13, 20 and 27
- 7-9pm, Mondays, July 8, 15, 22 and 29
- 10am-12pm, Saturdays, July 13, 20, 27 and 3
- 7-9pm, Mondays, September 9, 16, 23 and 30
- 10am-12pm, Saturdays, Sept 7, 14, 21 and 28
Take it to the next level! Beginning Knitting graduates will be able to learn a lace cowl, fingerless mitts, holiday stockings etc. and at the same time add several more skills to their repertoire including reading their work, following a lace pattern, picking up stitches, 3-needle bind off and more. Beginning Knitting graduates can also use the class as a workshop, discussing with their instructor what projects they can work on to continue building skills while at the same time getting assistance on their projects.
"Since I discovered Atelier Marin I've fallen in love with knitting again: it's a jewel of a shop. Great care has obviously been taken in the selection of gorgeous, high-end yarns. Luscious in their display, many of the yarns have been worked up into an afghan, a sweater, or a scarf by the ever-talented Amanda, the very professional, knowledgeable and personable owner.
It's a friendly, happy place and cozy, too. Amanda and her staff are helpful and full of fun; it seems to me as if someone is always laughing. Although I'm an experienced knitter, I've become a better knitter after taking a few of Amanda's classes. I couldn't believe how many poor knitting habits I had! Atelier Marin is for the knitter who wants to work with only the best and finest of yarns. I highly recommend it." ~Nikki M. 5/25/11